[P2P-F] spanish social network ..

elf Pavlik perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org
Mon Jun 27 09:08:59 CEST 2011

Hi Michel,

Excerpts from Michel Bauwens's message of Sat Jun 25 13:29:24 +0200 2011:
> I'm a technology minimalist myself, I just want things to work and reach
> people, using FLOSS when I can (our wiki and blog, mail list); moving from
> Ning to another platform is not something I'ld like to see for the moment,
> as it has been difficult enough to get it going ... I think a step to
> another platform is justified if we would "do" something specific for our
> community ...
Ok, got your point!
I sometimes may push little to hard on using open technologies. And now I see huge potential in radical improvement of cross-project collaboration thanks to federation technologies. At the same time worrying a little that stuck in social networking silos can hold back this process.

> We do have now a separate platform mailing list, where James Burke, Franko
> Iacomealla, Kester, and others discuss our tech infrastructure ... I will
> typically go along with what they propose, but make the above remark ... <g>
Could you please give me a link to this list? couldn't find it searching P2PF wiki for 'platform mailing list'...

Thanks!
=)
elf Pavlik