[P2P-F] self-regulating markets

Thomas Greco thg at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 23 16:38:11 CEST 2011

Yes, everyone is both a producer and a consumer. Alvin Toffler coined
the term "prosumer."

You can call the seller a lender and the buyer a borrower, if you like.
The seller has in a way "loaned' real value to the buyer/borrower.
The WIR required that lines of credit be secured by the pledge of
collateral. That provides surety of contract.

You say, "When someone is given a loan, the own that gives the loan,
product(money) should have the responsibility to get the other a job to
give his debt back, if he doesnt find a job for him, then he loses the
credit he received.."

Good luck selling that idea. As a borrower you want me to advance real
value to you and find you a job besides?
What is YOUR responsibility? It's up to you to provide something that
community values and wants to buy.

Thomas H. Greco, Jr.
thg at mindspring.com
Mobile phone (USA): 520-820-0575
Beyond Money: http://beyondmoney.net
Tom's News and Views: http://tomazgreco.wordpress.com
Archive Website: http://www.Reinventingmoney.com
Photo gallery: http://picasaweb.google.com/tomazhg
Skype/Twitter name: tomazgreco
My latest book, "The End of Money and the Future of Civilization"
can be ordered from Chelsea Green Publishing, Amazon.com, or your local bookshop.