[P2P-F] self-regulating markets

adavans at aol.com adavans at aol.com
Thu Jun 23 13:56:08 CEST 2011

Thom as addressed those concerns as well, Apostolis.

Thom is a big believer in building city-regional economies. A big Jane Jacobs man, as he should be!  Because of his interest in regional economics he has been able to systematically connect-the-dots between the Mondragon and Emilian-Romagnan experiences and that of the Swiss WIR prototype.

He and I have both written about this stuff for over two decades now....I'm just too gosh darn lazy to publish. ;

Another body of work you should find useful is that of Chris Cook and his Open Capital concept:http://www.opencapital.net.

Regards
Alan