[P2P-F] possible post??

Amaia Arcos amaia.arcos at googlemail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:49:36 CEST 2011

Hi Robert, thanks so much for your reply.

I was going to use this one http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fREUujocYik

Are you ok with me titling the post "Former intelligence operatives call for
p2p revolution" and also including the Anonymous video statement
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lHApqy3n3Fs and Lulzsec statement on the same
post? All I'm thinking of doing is introducing your video and mentioning it
is being circulated and watched in hacker circles and the announcement of
Anonymous and Lulzsec joining forces.

*Salutations Lulz Lizards,**
*
*As we're aware, the government and whitehat security terrorists across the
world continue to dominate and control our Internet ocean. Sitting pretty on
cargo bays full of corrupt booty, they think it's acceptable to condition
and enslave all vessels in sight. Our Lulz Lizard battle fleet is now
declaring immediate and unremitting war on the freedom-snatching moderators
of 2011.**
*
*Welcome to Operation Anti-Security (#AntiSec) - we encourage any vessel,
large or small, to open fire on any government or agency that crosses their
path. We fully endorse the flaunting of the word "AntiSec" on any government
website defacement or physical graffiti art. We encourage you to spread the
word of AntiSec far and wide, for it will be remembered. To increase
efforts, we are now teaming up with the Anonymous collective and all
affiliated battleships.**
*
*Whether you're sailing with us or against us, whether you hold past grudges
or a burning desire to sink our lone ship, we invite you to join the
rebellion. Together we can defend ourselves so that our privacy is not
overrun by profiteering gluttons. Your hat can be white, gray or black, your
skin and race are not important. If you're aware of the corruption, expose
it now, in the name of Anti-Security.**
*
*Top priority is to steal and leak any classified government information,
including email spools and documentation. Prime targets are banks and other
high-ranking establishments. If they try to censor our progress, we will
obliterate the censor with cannonfire anointed with lizard blood.*
**
*It's now or never. Come aboard, we're expecting you...**
*
*History begins today.*
**
*Lulz Security,*
*http://LulzSecurity.com/ <http://lulzsecurity.com/>*
*
*

--
“We would think and live better and be closer to our purpose as humans if we
moved continuously on foot across the surface of the earth” Bruce Chatwin