[P2P-F] possible post??

Robert Steele robert.david.steele.vivas at gmail.com
Wed Jun 22 14:07:29 CEST 2011

Certainly am not hiding my identity.  That was actually B roll for the
Hollywood movie on Ricky Ross.

However, it seems to be audio only.  The full version with multimedia is
also circulating, as is my Gnomedex keytone.

Recommend you proceed, but seek out the best VIDEO not just the audio,
search YouTube for RobertDavidSteele.

Am seriously thinking about running for President as an Independent, but
don't know how to get started.  We need to have this voice of reason and
integrity in the mix.

Robert David Steele is a former CIA operations officer and senior civilian
responsible for creating the Marine Corps Intelligence Center.  In 1988 he
realized that the US Government was spending all of its intelligence money
on secret technical collection and virtually nothing on open sources of
information.  He became the global proponent for Open Source Intelligence
(OSINT), and from there advanced to M4IS2 (Multinational, Multiagency,
Multidisciplinary, Multidomain Information Sharing and Sense-Making.  Now he
is working on a Manifesto for Truth: Intelligence with Integrity in the
Public Interest.