[P2P-F] creating a p2p foundation in australia

Matt Cooperrider matt.cooperrider at collabforge.com
Mon Jun 20 02:19:16 CEST 2011

I'll help how I can. Certainly tapping the network of
Gathering/Hub/SocialChangeCollaboratory is an obvious way to start.

We are currently undertaking an "Almanac Project" to collect/sort/share the
knowledge from this year's Gathering conference:

is.gd/mQ6A6w

Perhaps the Almanac can draw on P2PF approaches/infrastructure?

In any case, it would be lovely if those of you on this list who attended
could share a comment.

Kind Regards,
Matt

--
Matt Cooperrider
Strategic Account Manager, Collabforge pty ltd

Q: Why is this email five sentences or less? A: http://five.sentenc.es