[P2P-F] UROs are on the air

orsan at tie-netherlands.nl orsan at tie-netherlands.nl
Mon Jun 13 14:32:00 CEST 2011

hi all,

I just wrote to Mayo Fuster Morell, from Barcelona, who has initiated
a webpage for the 19th june call for a #globalrevolution saying that
in case the 19th of june would not spread the revolution sparks starts
the fire at the  european and the world levels, we may involve all
together -p2p community, networks like transform! eu, TNI, Seaatle to
Brussles, Our World is not for sale, and who ever wnats to join for a
more coordinated glboal camaign.

I have tried to contact to the Yes Man for inventing a trick that
would give our message a global out reach.

greetings,
Orsan