[P2P-F] 19 June Rise up! #Globalrevolution

Amaia Arcos amaia.arcos at googlemail.com
Mon Jun 13 13:03:43 CEST 2011

XD I thought you were talking to Synnove and suggesting I translated the
Euro Pact info. Will send collation of sources in English very soon,
compiling on email as we speak. Following everything like crazy and it is
probably easier to observe online, you can observe a few places at once :))

By the way, on the subject of Euro Pact -
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Euro_Plus_Pact  & Mayo's email with EN
translation has arrived as I typed!

Ok, I will do a post about #19J call in Europe and asking for global
support/demonstrations with the call in several languages and the Euro Pact
explanations today on p2p blog. We need everyone in Europe to be aware of
this and make sure as many of us are out on the streets and we don't have
that much time to rally as Mayo says..

Great!

Amaia

--
“We would think and live better and be closer to our purpose as humans if we
moved continuously on foot across the surface of the earth” Bruce Chatwin