[P2P-F] The Revolution Business - the staged "Arab Spring"

mark jagdev markjagdev at gmail.com
Mon Jun 13 02:04:30 CEST 2011

Totally agree Michel, thanks for bringing out the reductionist nature of
these analyses, which are so far from the truth it appears quite funny, but
also sad. I remember as an immature student buying into conspiracies like
this, and to some extent I still hold them as representing a potential truth
(however small, if any). My mind has remained open but luckily I have sought
to hold more complexity - which reductionists and their adherents seem to
shy away from in favor of the simple answer.

Mark