[P2P-F] anagorism

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 03:33:16 CEST 2011

On 6/3/11, Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Kevin,
>
> I wonder if you'd have some time to explore anagorism, a non-market approach
>
> the passage also quotes a science-fiction about distributing labor,
>
> see
>
> Anagorism From P2P Foundation
> Jump to: navigation <http://p2pfoundation.net/Anagorism#mw-head>,
> search<http://p2pfoundation.net/Anagorism#p-search>

> https://anagory.wordpress.com/2011/05/31/is-100-self-employment-either-realistic-or-desirable/)

I'll see what I can do.  Lori comments a lot under my columns at C4SS,
and I've debated the issue with her quite a bit, so I'm somewhat
familiar with her way of thinking.  I'll try to provide a general
introduction with some brief comments on the issues between us.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism