[P2P-F] a new type of platform?

Kevin Carson free.market.anticapitalist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 27 18:46:43 CEST 2011

On Wed, Jul 27, 2011 at 10:16 AM, Samuel Rose <samuel.rose at gmail.com> wrote:

> I agree that everything does not need engineering.

But good engineering drastically reduces the human footprint on the planet.

In any case, although I know Marcin sees OSE as as model that pushes
the overall boundaries of local autarky as far as it will go, it seems
to me that his real place in the division of labor is pushing
micromanufacturing and raw materials autarky as far as it will go.
He's still definitely part of a larger ecology that includes stuff not
being done at Factor e Farm.

--
Kevin Carson
Mutualist Blog:  Free Market Anti-Capitalism