[P2P-F] Training for facilitators of collaboration between local, government& local commons

Devin Balkind devinbalkind at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 20:28:22 CEST 2011

We're helping food justice and "soil up" development organizations in
Brooklyn, NY use free/libre/opensource tools (software/hardware) and
techniques (hacks/unconferences) to become more efficient and
collaborative, internally and externally.  Our work is underway and
we're currently designing a more formal ciriculum/program plan to
share/document our efforts.

We need feedback and help, so we'd love to join a conversation about
applying the priniples discussed here to local and (bio)regional
communities.

DWB