[P2P-F] Training for facilitators of collaboration between local, government& local commons

teleboiski at gmail.com teleboiski at gmail.com
Tue Jul 26 19:46:20 CEST 2011

In terms of community collaboration, I am a co-founder and board member of the Alliance for Cooperative Innovation. We have extensive experience in community collaboration involving public/private partnerships. Our process and program could easily be re-purposed to enable public/community partnerships in support of the community commons.

Jeff Sterling
Commonskeeper