[P2P-F] Stop the enclosure of the food and health commons

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 21:14:32 CEST 2011

Sepp Hasslberger wrote:
> corporations who want our money
> but don't care about our well being.

Corporations are against our well being
because profit requires scarcity.

Corporations require profit because that
is the return their investors expect.

We could use the product itself as a return
if the investors were the users.

A corporation owned by the users
would not require scarcity because it
would not require profit because the product
would not even be sold!

Corporations will produce use-value when
the investors are paid in use-value.

Investors cannot accpept use-value as
a return unless those investors are
also users of that product in the same
amount in which they invested.

We, the users, already pay all the costs
of production but enjoy none of the
control and price-savings of being owners.

We cannot gain control of our planet until
we are willing to accept the responsibilties,
risks, fears, dangers, etc. of begining to
buy and co-own all of the Earth's resources
back from the Feudalists that are currently
using them to manufacture artificial scarcity
to keep price perpetually above cost.

Patrick Anderson
http://ImputedProduction.Blog.com