[P2P-F] [FC-discuss] SFC conference in European Parliament and position paper

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 20 17:31:11 CEST 2011

Dear Andrea,

I got this appeal via Devin,

I think there is a lot of policy experience also within the FC Forum, a
pluralist organisation of internet rights activists and creators, which
includes some expert members of the Pirate Party and other groups, and it
produced two of its own reports, one on cultural rights and one on economic
sustainability of free culture (see http://fcforum.net/ ;
http://p2pfoundation.net/Free_Culture_Forum,
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Culture)

at the p2p-f, we are collating policy pages at
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Policy (broader than free culture)

so don't hesitate to update me and I can forward to both p2p-f and fcforum
mailing lists,

I imagine some of us on those two lists are still young enough to be
students at uni's, and all of them are students of life,

once you know what kind of assistance would be most useful, do let us know,

Michel

On Wed, Jul 20, 2011 at 10:22 PM, Devin Balkind <devin at sarapisfoundation.org