[P2P-F] [Open Manufacturing] Source Control - Freedom through Sharing The Open Factory - an Open Hardware factory in an Irish Ecovillage.

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 19 05:10:56 CEST 2011

it's a really complex picture, combining

1) volunteer labor

2)  precarious unpaid labor

3) low-paid labour

4) a labour aristocracy

in a context where, 1) capital owns software companies, not users or
producers 2) the free software is mostly useful to producers of software,
i.e. coders, not users who lack the knowledge to improve the software.