[P2P-F] [P2P-Coop] Google grants?

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jul 9 05:39:28 CEST 2011

hi Amaia,

no frayed nerves here <g> ... the look and feel and perhaps even
organization could be improved, but like any voluntary project, it depends
on volunteers to do it ....

the organization itself however, is not too difficult, as you say, once you
put your head round it, 3 columns, one about us, one about topics, one per
'format', and a special list of languages .... this being said at 17m
pageviews, there's clearly a bit of people who can already use it ...  not
sure if the wikipedia itself, hugely successfull, is any 'simpler' to use

some of the design issues I see as priorities is:

- having two column intro pages for each section

- adding a visualizaiton and a contact network for each section

- have both a simple entry page for newbies, and a 'advanced' intro page (as
it is now) for non-newbies

- creating a separate wiki, p2pfoundation.com, with a lot less and only
nicely presented intro material,

we had a design project going with some funds we got, but franco and James
said the proposal was not appropriate ..

by the way, I think we should move this discussion to "platform", as it is
separate from our coop projects,

Michel