[P2P-F] Sustainable Entrepreneurship

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 08:31:13 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: <paola.dimaio at gmail.com>
Date: Tue, Jan 25, 2011 at 12:44 AM
Subject: Happy New Year, and Sustainable Entrepreneurship
To: Lay Cheng Tan <lc.tan at unescobkk.org>, Michel Bauwens <
michelsub2004 at gmail.com>
Cc: apichaipun at hotmail.com, donaldvelasco at yahoo.com, lindern at gmail.com,
lutusizapowrs at gmail.com, P.Taylor at ids.ac.uk, saraswatierop at gmail.com

Dear Friends -

Happy and sustainable 2011 !

As you may know, one of the fundamental themes of my interest and research
is sustainability, that underlies much of my long term work.

Thanks to this (and possibly other) common interests, we have met in the
past

This is just to let you know that tomorrow I ll be giving an online talk
(free to attend)

One of the themes I ll be touching is 'alternative economic models'

There is a chance to interact with the presentation via web chat. Feel free
to join to contribute to the discussion or to set up your own class if yo
plan to expand on any of the topics under discussions a bit further
http://startup.supercoolschool.com/classes/3537

The recording of the presentation and slides will be made available if you
cannot attend the live session

A Reasonably uptodate personal page if you are wondering what I have been up
to:

http://personal.strath.ac.uk/paola.dimaio/

If you are interested in collaborating on any projects or papers etc, I ll
be free from current
commitments at the end of 2011, and plan to return to Asia as soon as
possible after that

Look forward to be working together then, if not before

With warm regards

Paola Di Maio