[P2P-F] Bitcoin donation

Paul B. Hartzog paulbhartzog at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 17:28:05 CET 2011

yep
as this post discusses

http://forwardfound.org/blog/?q=sustainable-monetary-systems

requisite diversity is required for sustainability

-p

>>> http://www.laleva.org
>>> http://blog.hasslberger.com/
>>> http://www.facebook.com/hasslberger
>>> http://twitter.com/healthsupreme
>>> .
>>> On Jan 19, 2011, at 2:19 PM, Michel Bauwens wrote:
>>>
>>> there are still basic aspects of bitcoin I don't understand
>>>
>>> how can a self-invented coin have any value at all,
>>>
>>> who determines that value?
>>>
>>> what makes people accept that it has the value it says
>>>
>>> which bank is willing to give me other types of money in exchange for that
>>> value?

The Forward Foundation
http://www.ForwardFound.org
paul.b.hartzog at forwardfound.org
http://www.PaulBHartzog.org
PaulBHartzog at PaulBHartzog.org
http://www.panarchy.com
PaulBHartzog at panarchy.com
University of Michigan
PHartzog at umich.edu
The Universe is made up of stories, not atoms.
                 --Muriel Rukeyser

Perceive differently, then you will act differently.
                 --Paul B. Hartzog