[P2P-F] [P2P-URBANISM WA] Any of you use map layering for p2p urbanism open collab

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 06:36:07 CET 2011

Dear Franz,

my reference is only to the West, where presently the percent of people in
agri-production  must be around 2-5%, but according to calculations, could
regrow to be up to 20% under a post-Peak-OIl smart organic scenario, which
needs more human intervention. I'm not sure where I got that number from,
but perhaps Sam or Steve know more, as they are active in this agrifood
movement,

Michel