[P2P-F] [P2P-URBANISM WA] Re: Open Everything - Open House & Garden 2.0

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 18 16:25:38 CET 2011

Hi Leopold,

based on what you wrote :

*"Currently I am planning to buy a parcel of land at the periphery of
vienna.
I want to build a house for living with extended semiprivate spaces
(gallery ?, ambient cinema ?, DIY-Lab, others…). I am in the early
phase of brainstorming."*
*
*
***" I want to write a accompanying book
“Open House & Garden 2.0”  (working title)"
*
Perhaps you might also be interested in the approach/experience of
nomadbases ?
( who from my point of experience , for casarobino at least, seem to have a
lot of interest and involvement in open everything p2p approaches )

http://nomadbase.org
http://casarobino.org  ( Amsterdam nomadbase )
http://sharewiki.org/en/Casarobino