[P2P-F] Open Everything - Open House & Garden 2.0

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 05:45:58 CET 2011

Dear Leopold,

Sounds like a really interesting project,

a few ideas:

via the P2P-F list, we can launch an initial discussion with interesting
people in our network, i.e. "p2p-foundation" <
p2p-foundation at lists.ourproject.org>,  with people like Eric Hunting, Sam
Rose, and more

via the p2p-urbanism list, "p2p-urbanism-world-atlas" <
p2p-urbanism-world-atlas at googlegroups.com>, there is a whole crew of
commons-oriented urban planners and architects such as Nikos Salingaros,
Stefano Serafini and others

once done, you can join a federation of commons oriented spaces like the one
I'm just launching

you may also want to watch the documentary A New We, and since your close,
visit damanhur and its villages (you don't have to buy into their
metaphysics to find this interesting real-life experimentation in different
styles of sustainable living),

I can personally not read German, so I suggest you write a english-language
FAQ to launch the discussion in the suggested mailing lists,

we can discuss how this links to a posssible ars electronica proposal
separately,

Stefano, Nikos: would you guys be interested in a joint project to ars
electronica, to which I would participate, and eventually linked to
Leopold's project?

I've never been there, and cannont participate without funding; they always
write me to be a candidate in their annual awards, but I haven't found time
to do this on my own,

Michel