[P2P-F] help:)

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 14:21:21 CET 2011

tarpipe seems to hook into specific services. Cost money to get
services that are of any use from what i can see

Yahoo pipes: has a set of modules that both hook into certain
services, plus allow fetching rss, csv, etc, and combining them in
different ways. It is free so far as I know

email: samuel.rose at gmail.com
http://forwardfound.org