[P2P-F] Bitcoin donation

Samuel Rose samuel.rose at gmail.com
Mon Jan 17 05:08:49 CET 2011

A typical calculation for me on very fast internet connection projects
that I would generate 50 bitcoins in over 800+ days

see for instance http://www.alloscomp.com/bitcoin/calculator.php

So, I conclude a faster way to get them is to earn them.

On Sun, Jan 16, 2011 at 11:00 PM, fran ilich <ilich at sabotage.tv> wrote:
> i also use bitcoin.... but i never seem to make anything even if i leave my computer going on for days in a row. and blocks are made on after the other.
> what am i doing wrong?
>

> On Jan 16, 2011, at 8:44 PM, Samuel Rose wrote:
>
>> Cyclonite, personally I am ready to work with bitcoin today, although
>> the rest of p2pf may not be, which I'll respe

Sam Rose
Future Forward Institute and Forward Foundation
Tel:+1(517) 639-1552
Cel: +1-(517)-974-6451
skype: samuelrose
email: samuel.rose at gmail.com