[P2P-F] Fwd: Patent Received

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 15 13:52:16 CET 2011

Hi Tom,

thanks for that heartfelt reaction,

but you cannot expect everybody to be aware of the full background and
context of your project, nor of the personal circumstances,

There must be an easier way to respond to critique than to expect people to
have read your blog, or even tried the demo; a lot of reactions will come
before people even consider going further into a topic, as
frustating/infuriating as this sometimes may be,

Michel

>>> http://futureforwardinstitute.org
>>> http://hollymeadcapital.com
>>> http://p2pfoundation.net