[P2P-F] pearltrees

Robin Good Robin.Good at masternewmedia.org
Tue Jan 11 15:22:57 CET 2011

Hello Michel,
happy to hear from you on this.

Their suggestions are NO good you are right but you can turn them all off,
and put in YOURS!
You don't even have to put in your source collection. If you specify the
good keywords and keyphrases
Scoop.it! will fetch for you all of the relevant sites and feeds and you can
select which ones to use.

[image: Picture 9.png]

You need to fill in the proper keywords and click then on that white lens on
a blue button
and then WAIT for a while until the system finds the right sources.

I have spent 15 mins to do a test with P2P topics and here it is what I was
able to create:
http://www.scoop.it/t/p2p-daily

Looking forward to find your questions on Quora.

All the best,

Robin