[P2P-F] pearltrees

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 11 04:13:19 CET 2011

hi robin, regarding scoop, (and thanks also olivier)

I find their own suggestions too much of a mass stream, so you have to build
your own source collection, which is fine, but then, I entered the blog and
the delicious feed, and the blog does not appear, and the delicious feed
only 2-3 items per day instead of the 20-30 I'm adding, so I wonder how
reliable it is,

the second part is how it 'views', I would wish to create for example a
daily, weekly, and monthly selection, but it seems I get one reverse
chronological list, with a very bland interface ...

can I see your scoop?

my objective is to be able to discern the nuggets out of a mass of incoming
links, and publish them in an easily viewable way as a kind of newspaper or
magazine

as for pearltrees, what I saw makes me enthusiastic that I can create a lot
of pearls based on p2p-f material (at first, rather than external sources),
who can then be improved by a team

i'll check out quora

Michel