[P2P-F] Fwd: Defining Ontologies Collaboratively ? Re: Open Invitation to Create the Financial Institutions of the Future

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 9 05:24:18 CET 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Dante-Gabryell Monson <dante.monson at gmail.com>
Date: Sat, Jan 8, 2011 at 11:12 PM
Subject: Defining Ontologies Collaboratively ? Re: Open Invitation to Create
the Financial Institutions of the Future
To: gifteconomy at lists.gifteconomy.org, opencc at googlegroups.com,
Metacurrency_Project at yahoogroups.com, metacurrency at googlegroups.com,
newecohumanity at yahoogroups.com.au
Cc: Leander Bindewald <leander.bindewald at yahoo.com>, elf Pavlik <
perpetual-tripper at wwelves.org>, Robin Upton <robin2008 at altruists.org>,
Michel Bauwens <michelsub2004 at gmail.com>, Geoff Chesshire <
Geoff at dancesafe.org>

I am new to this,

but am curious about this ontology building tool
which could enable us to define ontologies together / engineer systems,
compare them, combine them, ... ?

*http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtege*
*
*
* <http://protegewiki.stanford.edu/wiki/WebProtege>WebProtege is an open
source, lightweight, web-based ontology editor. Our main goal in developing
WebProtege is to support the process of collaborative ontology development
in a web environment.*

also see :

http://protege.stanford.edu/overview/

*" suite of tools to construct domain models and knowledge-based
applications with ontologies "*

and the middle and end of this thread :

http://groups.google.com/group/coalition/browse_thread/thread/6162d460cfbc993a