[P2P-F] Shareable's call for submissions

Paul B. Hartzog paulbhartzog at gmail.com
Sat Jan 8 23:38:33 CET 2011

There are lots of activities that cannot be done alone (even with instructions).
In ecologies this constitutes a minimum sustainable population threshold
and is shown here:

http://forwardfound.org/blog/?q=understanding-carrying-capacity

21st century DIO (do it ourselves) requires understanding of how
activities will plummet to zero
if they fall below sustainability thresholds

-p

The Forward Foundation
http://www.ForwardFound.org
paul.b.hartzog at forwardfound.org
http://www.PaulBHartzog.org
PaulBHartzog at PaulBHartzog.org
http://www.panarchy.com
PaulBHartzog at panarchy.com
University of Michigan
PHartzog at umich.edu
The Universe is made up of stories, not atoms.
                 --Muriel Rukeyser

Perceive differently, then you will act differently.
                 --Paul B. Hartzog