[P2P-F] Japanese p2p fiction

Neal Gorenflo neal at shareable.net
Thu Jan 6 17:27:04 CET 2011

Michel, very cool.  We may investigate for an anthology called Shareable
Futures, which we serialized last Spring on Shareable.net.  There's original
sci-fi shorts from Cory Doctorow, Bruce Sterling, and others not so well
known that are equally good if not better:

http://www.shareable.net/blog/shareable-futures

Any other ideas?

Neal

--