[P2P-F] Japanese p2p fiction

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 6 08:56:59 CET 2011

Hi Kevin,

I wonder if you could investigate, if not read, this:
http://www.stanford.edu/~allison/saito.html

ast year, I published a Sci-Fi fantasy novel to illustrate the goal of my
research, as a sequel to Prof. Jun Murai's book about the Internet for
children.

I have translated the novel into English, and begun to distribute it under a
CreativeCommons license so that people around the world can read the novel,
and also hopefully help me improve the document and my research.

The novel is titled "NEO IN WONDERLAND - A Tale of Money That Changed Our
Future". The home url of the novel is http://grsj.jp/neo.pdf

Please help spread the word about the novel.

------------------------------
*Overview of the novel:*

Today, humanity seems to be suffering from a trilogy of problems: we are
living in the era of Peak Oil in which the world production of petroleum is
about to hit its peak if not it has already done so (energy crisis), which
is probably the fundamental reason why we are experiencing the severest
economic depression in the history of capitalism (economic crisis), while
the whole human activities with effects to change the earthly environment
are alleged to be the cause of climate changes (environmental crisis).

Some argue that moving toward so-called green economy, or changing to
natural energy sources instead of relying on fossil fuels, is the solution
to all these. Will it work, or will it just introduce another level of the
same trilogy of problems as long as our economy requires to keep growing?

Let's begin an adventure with Accianco, a kindergarten girl, Kencha, a super
robot, and Puppy-chan, a puppy, to explore an alternative solution in this
sci-fi monetary fantasy novel. The story begins one year after the past
adventure of the trio, in which they visited the Wonderland where the
Internet is utilized in an extreme fashion.

Dr. Suttokoholm, a blind genius scientist in the Wonderland, is kidnapped by
the Army of Centricity that aims to invade the country! Accianco, Kencha,
Puppy-chan and Accianco's mother go to the Wonderland through the wormhole
invented by Dr. Suttokoholm.

A new adventure begins around the centerless monetary mechanism in the
centerless Wonderland that takes place in Hunan City, a big city in the
Wonderland.

What is the Army of Centricity after? Will Accianco and her friends be able
to save Dr. Suttokoholm?

The story evolves in an unexpected way as they encounter mysterious NEO in
the Wonderland.

<ks91 at sfc.wide.ad.jp>