[P2P-F] (no subject)

Michel Bauwens michelsub2004 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 27 11:27:15 CET 2011

Dear Dr. Ghassan,

Thanks for your mail,

Please be aware that the P2P Foundation is essentially a knowledge commons
around p2p infrastructures, not a well funded NGO that would at present be
able to send people to such projects,

Our resource base is listed below, see for example
http://p2pfoundation.net/Category:Facilitation

If that is still useful let us know,

Michel Bauwens