[P2P-F] Unions for Immaterial Production?

Mark Dilley markwdilley at gmail.com
Fri Feb 25 19:00:11 CET 2011

Patrick,

While I agree that intimidation and coercion have been used and are effective (at least in the short term) - I think that doesn't shine enough light on other factors that work.

Off the top of my head, here are a couple:

	- Common goals
	- Solidarity with co-workers - workers in general
	- Sense of belonging

What are others reasons to join together that people can think of?