[P2P-F] please note hijacking of our address ...

Dennis E. Hamilton himself at orcmid.com
Sun Feb 20 04:20:53 CET 2011

It is willful with respect to foundation.com but not p2p.foundation.com.  If you use any *.foundation.com you will get the same result.

It's a wide net.  How did you happen to fall into it?

 I suspect that foundation.com is a relatively valuable property and it is being squatted on for the purpose of making a good sale of the lease at some point.

 - Dennis