[P2P-F] Debt, Human Rights and Nature

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 21:18:29 CET 2011

additional note :

I believe that a lack of inflation is a really big problem in a situation
with parallel economies.

I have the feeling the ones who have money ( and power over money ) may try
to keep inflation low "in the real economy",

keeping wages down,
and maintaining the value of their money in comparison to man/hour/slavery
purchase,

yet at the same time speculate on certain goods, such as housing,
so much so that people that work may not even be able to buy a house
anymore.

In effect, it becomes an ideal approach to dispossess the population,
increase the share of ownership within the hands of a minority,
and increase the dependency of the population on renting resources it needs
for survival but does not own anymore.

Probably this would require more details and references - it probably opens
up a long conversation that can be continued on some other list...