[P2P-F] Debt, Human Rights and Nature

M. Fioretti mfioretti at nexaima.net
Thu Feb 17 17:04:57 CET 2011

On Thu, Feb 17, 2011 06:54:18 AM -0700, Patrick Anderson (agnucius at gmail.com) wrote:
> M. Fioretti wrote:

> > "These bankers are not proposing to loan their money to the
> > world. Rather, they propose creating new money out of thin air..."
>
> If THEY can create money "out of thin air", what is stopping US from
> doing the same? Who gave THEM that authority, and who took it away
> from US?

Patrick (and list)

If yet another (re-)discussion about this theme starts here that's OK
for me, of course. I have almost no answers myself on these things,
but it's always interesting to read answers from others.

Personally, however, that's not why I posted that link: the news, I
think, is not what is said, but only _where_ it is said.

What I mean is simply that, if even Greenpeace (audience) start asking
certain questions, maybe this is the time, and a good opportunity (not
for me personally, but for you or somebody else more prepared than I
am) to go THERE to ask questions like these, to people who maybe
wouldn't have listened, or seen the problem, just one or six months
ago.

Marco