[P2P-F] Debt, Human Rights and Nature

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Thu Feb 17 16:16:45 CET 2011

article<http://www.greenpeace.org/international/en/news/Blogs/makingwaves/deep-green-debt-human-rights-and-nature/blog/33343>

when I notice that debt based monetary mass ( needs to ) expand
exponentially and , often, wants to make a profit,
I get concerned for our survival.

Even in a situation where one would still want to play the game of the
current monetary architecture,

in the current scenario where more and more vital needs and resources are
controlled by the monetary system through increased monetization of the
economies of the world,

and where the incomes of individual people do not expand as quickly,

financial market needing to make profits can inflate prices for basic goods
beyond the capacity for people to purchase them.

Such inequality may be a strong contributing factor to recent revolutions in
the Middle East and North Africa :
http://www.truth-out.org/the-egyptian-tinderbox-how-banks-and-investors-are-starving-third-world67424

I created a "micro action" called *"implement laws to forbid financial
speculation on food"*

http://ifwerantheworld.com/we_would/3382

<http://ifwerantheworld.com/we_would/3382>I believe similar laws should be
passed on the prices of housing, and other basic living necessities.