[P2P-F] library?

Mark Petz ravenwyn at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 14:43:55 CET 2011

" Public services like libraries, recreation centers and there for us when
we can no longer afford new books, health clubs or another car." line 3 of
part 4 of
Theoretical: Twelve Principles of the Commonsto me all libraries are commons
projects. that is the point

yep perhaps vesav orb others with time can expand this sections.