[P2P-F] 3 days to go ... important announcement on bauwens participation in mailing list and p2p curation

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Dec 30 11:53:45 CET 2011

thanks a lot to both Kevins ... it's not a permanent move, I remain
committed to the p2p work, but it's a matter of focus, I cannot possibly do
a good job regarding the contractual oblibation of a private contract, and
at the same time, do curation and community 'herding' (as KevinC. once said
<g>) ... it's good to know some of the work has been bearing fruit, and of
course, it's not just my contribution, but those of a wider movement, and
that includes contributions like the books of Kevin Carson, the cultural
work of Kevin, Denis Postle's p2p theraphy work, Pamela's African and other
projects, and all the other people actively involved,

thanks a lot, and I will be back!!