[P2P-F] Call for contributions to the calendar of the commons

Neal Gorenflo neal at shareable.net
Wed Dec 28 17:53:58 CET 2011

Dear colleagues,

Shareable is collecting ideas for days to celebrate the commons, sharing,
and global civil society in this post:

Time to Occupy the Calendar:
http://www.shareable.net/blog/time-to-occupy-the-calendar

Please share your ideas in comments.  I have a few ideas to get us started,
such International Day of Cooperatives and also days to celebrate the birth
of the Internet and the FOSS movement.

Why do this?  Perhaps you feel as I do that public holidays do not fully
reflect your values or have been so hopelessly co-opted by commercial
interests to have lost their meaning.  So why not create our own calendar?

I look forward to seeing your ideas in comments.  Thank you,

-Neal

--

Neal Gorenflo | Publisher, Shareable | @ShareableDesign | 415.867.0429