[P2P-F] 3 days to go ... important announcement on bauwens participation in mailing list and p2p curation

Kevin Flanagan kev.flanagan at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 06:35:53 CET 2011

Hey Michel,

I'm sorry to hear you are stepping back from the list and your role in
the P2PF community. I am sometimes overwhelmed by the amount of P2P
updates I receive through the list and facebook that it becomes hard
to follow. I don't know how you do it.
I just want to echo some of Pamela's comments.
I hate to hear that you are getting negative feedback :( So I want to
say thank you for all that you have shared and for all that I have
learned from you and the P2PF community over the past 6 years.
It seems the world is changing quickly. My own situation is changing
too. I'm not sure where I will be in 12 months time. While in a
material sense I am as broke today as I've ever been. In a spiritual
and intellectual sense I am richer for knowing you.

To you Michel and everyone who makes the P2PF what it is I thank you
and wish you all the best with your endeavors in the new year.

Kevin Flanagan