[P2P-F] 3 days to go ... important announcement on bauwens participation in mailing list and p2p curation

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Wed Dec 28 15:23:12 CET 2011

thanks Pam, much appreciated ... I must say one of the additional
motivating factors was the negative feedback I have been receiving lately,
so it is always pleasant to get some kudo's as well. In any case, I have to
focus more for a while on making an income for the family.  I'm very
interested in learning about Felipe's experience!!