[P2P-F] [Demonetize] Dunbars Number was: Economics of Happiness

Michel Bauwens michel at p2pfoundation.net
Fri Dec 23 12:59:25 CET 2011

3 different dunbar sizes at http://p2pfoundation.net/Dunbar_Number

more on group thresholds, see http://p2pfoundation.net/Group_Tresholds

   -
   - Personal Circle <http://p2pfoundation.net/Personal_Circle>
   Christopher Allen: The material below is from Christopher Allen.
   5 KB (877 words) - 04:06, 29 November 2009
   - Working Group <http://p2pfoundation.net/Working_Group>
   Christopher Allen:
   2 KB (310 words) - 04:13, 29 November 2009
   - Judas Number <http://p2pfoundation.net/Judas_Number>
   Christopher Allen:
   3 KB (560 words) - 04:14, 29 November 2009
   - Non-Exclusive Dunbar
Number<http://p2pfoundation.net/Non-Exclusive_Dunbar_Number>
   Christopher Allen:
   1 KB (192 words) - 04:16, 29 November 2009
   - Dunbar Valley <http://p2pfoundation.net/Dunbar_Valley>
   Christopher Allen:
   2 KB (251 words) - 04:17, 29 November 2009
   - Exclusive Dunbar Number<http://p2pfoundation.net/Exclusive_Dunbar_Number>
   Christopher Allen:
   2 KB (387 words) - 04:19, 29 November 2009