[P2P-F] Fwd: [Demonetize] Dunbars Number was: Economics of Happiness

Dante-Gabryell Monson dante.monson at gmail.com
Wed Dec 21 17:35:06 CET 2011

When noticing this post ( see below for thread )
I searched a bit more, as I remembered a relation , for "Phyles",
http://p2pfoundation.net/Phyles
which limited a Phyle to Dunbar's number.

http://p2pfoundation.net/backups/p2p_research-archives/2010-November/011238.html

excerpt :

*"Las Indias fully adopts and practices the*

*open ethos, uses decision-making through deliberation, and is committed to
splitting into autonomous units, whenever the Dunbar limit is reached."*

http://p2pfoundation.net/backups/p2p_research-archives/2010-November/011224.html

*Michel Bauwens wrote:*

*
For those who want to follow the debates with lasindias, here are the 3
books that are the basis of their
ideas:http://deugarte.com/gomi/phyles.pdfhttp://deugarte.com/gomi/Nations.pdfhttp://deugarte.com/gomi/the-power-of-networks.pdf
respectively a history of the corporate, governance, and civil forms,
each one culminating in the network age*

As I did so, I also found out articles as this one
http://www.lifewithalacrity.com/2004/03/the_dunbar_numb.html

more :
http://p2pfoundation.net/Dunbar_Number

Forwarded conversation