[P2P-F] Please help me understand who are "investors?"

adavans at aol.com adavans at aol.com
Sat Dec 17 19:13:22 CET 2011

Patrick, I think that the idea that the true revenue of society is product has been around for quite a while.  It's even been understood on occasion.

But let's make the discussion stranger still. What if the general public were issued production contracts?  Leaving aside of course the question of how exactly these contracts are delivered to the general public.

Regards
Alan