[P2P-F] Please help me understand who are "investors?"

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Wed Dec 14 21:11:54 CET 2011

Gordon Cook wrote:
> This leaves us with fend for ourselves building
> resilient communities it looks like to me.

We, as groups, can build resilient communities
if we can break free from the programming that
tells us investments must be for Profit.

We, as groups, can build resilient outcomes if
we begin investing for Products.

Resilience cannot be found in a production model
that requires we feed off of the disadvantage of
those who have not yet organized.

Our resilient organizations must allow latecomers
to pay more than Costs (to pay Profit), but we
must recognize they overpay because they are
at a disadvantage, and so we must treat that
overpayment as their *investment* - so that we
all can co-own the Means of Production in the
amount we each need of those Products.

There is no reason to buy or sell when the co-
owners of the Means of Production are the
consumers of those Products, for in that case,
the Product is already in the hands of those
who will consume it.