[P2P-F] Infinite Growth is Goal when Profit is Treated as Reward

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 21:59:31 CET 2011

Apostolis wrote:
> Should we then put a rule that will disallow them to
> give profit to some which might be hamfull in the
> health of this network of companies in the future,
> when accepting to give some profit to them is also
> profitable for the consumers in the short term?

I have thought about this problem and imagined it
might be ok to allow Venture Capitalists to invest,
paying them some % of the Profit.

The crucial point is that *some* % of the Profit be
treated as Payer Investment, for otherwise those late
users will never gain the co-ownership needed to crawl
out of subjugation.

You can read my attempt at explaining this here:
http://ImputedProduction.BlogSpot.com/2011/09/burn-ring-funding-model.html

I call it "Burn Ring" because the VC's ability to collect
Profit from Payers will incrementally "burn-out" as those
Payers gain ownership, and so will leave a wake of very
high production that undercuts all Capitalist endeavors -
since the co-owners who have sufficient ownership will
be receiving Product at Cost, and so will never be tempted
to buy from those who must sell at a Price above Cost.

Profit will continue to flow to the VCs for as long as new
Consumers are found who do not yet have sufficient
ownership.  I think this will be a very attractive investment
because of the stability of the 'core' created by all the
co-owners with sufficient ownership.