[P2P-F] Profit Measures the Payer's Lack of Ownership in the Means of Production

Patrick Anderson agnucius at gmail.com
Fri Dec 9 15:32:57 CET 2011

Sepp wrote:
> It takes someone with a minimum of
> managerial skills to do the organizing,

I agree, and I am not one of those people.

But maybe we could pay those organizers
a very large Wage instead...

The reason I resist paying them from Profits
is that Profits simply WILL NOT EXIST if
Investors are receiving Product for risk
because there is no Sale.

For example, imagine a group of us Invest to
buy and build a network for our own benefit.

We do not sell any of the bandwidth, but
simply use that Product as our Return.

We must still pay all the Costs of production,
including any Wages to managers and workers,
but Profit will not exist because the Product
will never be sold.

The scenario I describe is the 'static' case, and
only applies unless we DO start selling Product
to those with insufficient ownership.

Isn't it interesting that Profit only appears when
the late Payer has insufficient ownership?