[P2P-F] skdb-related luddite project

Elifarley Callado Coelho Cruz elifarley at gmail.com
Thu Dec 8 20:22:23 CET 2011

Hi everyone,

This wiki page can give you some interesting information:
http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/OSE_Specifications

AFAIK, one of the factors that shaped the choices was that, according to
Marcin, it's better to start with something in a short time rather than
taking a very long time just to come up with THE perfect list, and then
start implementing it - we start with an initial proposed solution and make
adjustments along the way. It's like an iterative problem solving algorithm.

BTW, you may want to look at these pages too:

http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/CAD_by_Mariano_Alvira
http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/SKDB
http://fennetic.net/machines/machine.html (creating-machine-tools-from-scratch
wiki)

--
Elifarley Cruz

Google Plus: http://bit.ly/elifarley-plusposts
Google Reader: http://bit.ly/elifarley-reader
Bookmarks: http://delicious.com/elifarley
Professional info: http://linkd.in/elifarley  |
http://openhatch.org/people/elifarley/
http://twitter.com/elifarley
-

 " Do not believe anything because it is said by an authority, or if it  is
said to come from angels, or from Gods, or from an inspired source.
Believe it only if you have explored it in your own heart and mind and body
and found it to be true.  Work out your own path, through diligence."
- Gautama Buddha