[P2P-F] WEA Newsletter Issue, No 1.

robert searle dharao4 at yahoo.co.uk
Wed Dec 7 10:16:01 CET 2011

________________________________

Dear WEA member,
The first issue of the World Economics Association  Newsletter is now available as a pdf file for downloadhere: http://www.worldeconomicsassociation.org/Newsletter/Issue1.pdf

Its 12 pages include messages and articles from:
C. P. Chandrasekhar, Ha-Joon Chang, Ping Chen, James Galbraith, Richard Koo, Juan Carlos Moreno-Brid, Dani Rodrik, Stuart Birks, Edward Fullbrook, John Weeks, Alan Freeman, Grazia Ietto-Gillies, Yanli Huo, Pasuk Phongpaichit and Roberto Frenkel.

In future, all published issues of the Newsletter will be archived for general access at: http://www.worldeconomicsassociation.org/Newsletter/index.html

Aside from the administrative material in this issue, we hope that it gives an indication of the sort of content that is sought. In particular, given the Association's strongly pluralist and open focus, we are keen to see short contributions of about 500 words highlighting points of theory or policy from a range of perspectives, or giving a country focus. Short articles in this issue are indicative of the material that will be welcome.

Contributions or queries should be sent by email to me at k.s.birks at massey.ac.nz . The deadline for next issue of the Newsletter is the end of January 2012.

Thanks you for your interest in the World Economics Association. We look forward to your active participation in the Association's activities.

Kind regards,

Stuart Birks
Newsletter editorWorld Economics Association - WEA Newsletter - issue no. 1